Thursday, April 30, 2009

I did! I did see a puddy tat!

Before y'all start judging me, understand a few things. First: I've never actually seen one of these things up close. I know I talk a big talk, but when it comes to the big "V" I'm horribly ignorant. Sure it's fun to joke about it looking like lunch meat but at the end of the day I really have no clue. Second: Bitch had it coming. Don't ever think you can send your cats after me without getting your ass killed and your junk inspected. Third: It's come to my attention that the vast majority of dudes like this kind of thing. I guess I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I mean...wars have been fought over women's (insert favorite vagina euphemism here). Things were not too clear from this angle so I had to move in for a better look:

Got to admit, I had this weird feeling that a train was gonna come barreling out towards me...or something to that effect. Really though I don't see what all the fuss is over. It looks like...well it kinda looks like I thought it did all along.

2 comments: